The Agravity Boys is a group of orphaned young male astronauts who befriended each other at an astronaut academy on Earth. They've known each other since at least middle school. They are from the Freedom Federation country.
Baba, Chris and Saga were raised together. They became known by the nickname "Agravity Boys" due to their "wild and loose and unbound" behavior lacking common sense and defying "gravity itself."
They were chosen for "Project Hermes," a project seeking an inhabitable planet for humans. Two days after they launched into space for this project, Earth was destroyed by nuclear war. The next day, their spaceship, the Litl Skeep, was sucked into a black hole that suddenly materialized, and they were transported just outside of the earth-like planet α-Jumbro. In 2119 A.D, they crash landed on this newly discovered planet. Shortly after, they began being toyed with by the Higher Being.
- As of Chapter 1, the Agravity Boys are all between 17 to 19 years old.
- They are possibly all virgins as they have never seen a naked woman in the flesh.
- "Agravity Boys" may have been their chosen team name for a quiz competition.
- Since middle school, the Agravity Boys had bathed together during school trips.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Agravity Boys Manga; Chapter 12
- ↑ Agravity Boys Manga; Chapter 1, page 17
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Agravity Boys Manga; Chapter 6, page 18
- ↑ Agravity Boys Manga; Chapter 1, page 12-13
- ↑ Agravity Boys Manga; Chapter 1, page 15-16
- ↑ Agravity Boys Manga; Chapter 1, page 5
- ↑ Agravity Boys Manga; Chapter 1, page 21
- ↑ Agravity Boys Manga; Chapter 6, page 2
- ↑ Agravity Boys Manga; Chapter 8, page 16
- ↑ Agravity Boys Manga; Chapter 1, page 8
- ↑ Agravity Boys Manga; Chapter 4, page 8